Partnership for Human Rights’ – PHR was founded in 2012. The mission of the organization is the protection of the human rights of persons with disabilities, women, children, elderly persons and of other vulnerable groups, strengthening of gender equality and support of women inclusion in political and social life, which can be achieved by:
• Ensuring prevention of violation of human rights and providing civic education;
• Representing cases of discrimination of social groups through strategic litigation at the courts
• Supporting legislative changes in compliance with the international human rights standards and support of human rights based state and local policies;
• Strengthening cooperation and communication with civil society organizations working on human rights;
• Organization of inclusion of social groups in the decision making process;
• Organization of legal and social studies that can be grounds for evidence based advocacy campaigns.